This fun pre-literacy workbook series teaches the 21 consonants, and their sounds as well as letter formation through visual, auditory, and kinesthetic activities. Students also learn print concepts.
- practice fine-motor skills and letter formation through tracing and writing consonants.
- learn through visual activities.
- use matching exercises to develop visual discrimination and letter recognition.
- reinforce letter recognition through the use of capital and lowercase letters.
Three level books available:
-Get Ready For The Code Book A
-Get Set For the Code Book B
-Go For The Code Book C
Explode The Code® is a research-based, multisensory program geared to improving literacy with direct, systematic, phonics instruction. Explode The Code’s classic print program includes a sequence of student books with coordinating placement tests and instructional support. Build the essential literacy skills needed for reading success: phonological awareness, decoding, vocabulary, comprehension, fluency, and spelling with the Explode The Code series.
The Explode The Code Difference
* Research-based, multisensory instruction
* Abundant practice and reinforcement opportunities for greater retention
* Development of comprehension skills through reading in context
* Accommodations for English Language Learners and struggling readers
Appropriate for comprehensive phonics skills instruction providing the basis for strong reading development.
Explode the Code Scope and Sequence