Saxon Homeschool Math 5/4 helps students extend their understanding of critical skills and concepts such as number sense, numeration, numerical operations, measurements and geometry, patterns, relationships, math functions, and data manipulation through charts.
Includes: Saxon Student Textbook
NEW! Customized for homeschooling
Tests and Worksheets Booklet
- NEW! 12 Investigations and an Illustrated Glossary
120 Lessons. Each daily lesson includes warm-up activities, teaching of the new concept, and practice of new and previous material.
- NEW! Two-color format
- 627 pages
Testing schedule and 23 cumulative Tests
Saxon Solutions Manual
- NEW! Worksheets for one student for one year, including Facts Practice Tests and Activity Sheets
- NEW! Various Recording Forms for tracking student progress on assignments and tests
NEW! Full step-by-step solutions to all Lesson and Investigation problems
- NEW! Full step-by-step solutions to the 23 cumulative Tests
- NEW! Answers to Supplemental Practice Problems and Facts Practice problems
Check Saxon Math Placement Tests
to help you determine what grade level is best for your child.