Saxon Math 2 Homeschool Kit is integrated with other levels for continuous progress, covering a range of critical concepts such as working with larger numbers, geometric shapes, Venn diagrams, graphs, basic arithmetic calculations, and simple fractions.
Continuing and reinforcing the lessons in Saxon Homeschool Math 1, Saxon Homeschool Math 2 covers a larger range of critical concepts, such as working with larger numbers, geometric shapes, Venn diagrams, graphs, basic arithmetic calculations, and simple fractions. With Saxon Math 2, your child is well on the way to successfully solving multi-step problems and mastering basic concepts.
* Homeschool Teacher's Manual
* Step-by-step instructions and scripts
* Pre-class preparation instructions
* A complete list of materials needed for each lesson
* Spiral-bound to lie flat when open
* 736 pages
* Homeschool Student's Meeting Book
Used for the daily opening exercise
* Provides a colorful way to teach the days, years, and dates
* Homeschool Student Workbooks/Fact Cards
All necessary student materials
* Bound in two workbooks
* Practice pages, masters, and fact cards
Saxon continues to lead as #1 favorite math program in surveys of home educators! Home school families have told me over and over again how much they love Saxon Math. Mary Pride says “Saxon Math is the best. Period.” Saxon's continual and incremental practice provides the child with opportunity to learn and remember the foundational skills and concepts of mathematics.
Saxon has taken their elementary classroom program and adapted it for homeschoolers.
Saxon Homeschool Math K-3 Manipulative Kit should be purchased along with this kit for maximum results.
Saxon Math K - 3 Placement Inventory
Saxon Math K - 3 Product Sampler
Saxon Math Scope & Sequence Introduction
Saxon Math Scope & Sequence K - 3